Saturday, October 30, 2010

Prom 2010

On May 22, Ryan meets a group of friends at one of their homes for a pre-prom party.
He greets Noa (pronounced Noah) and puts her corsage on her wrist.

The group makes a toast as the party begins.
Ryan and Noa.
(The big joke was that they were the Mormon and the Jew.)
The group partying before the prom - overlooking the South China Sea.
I know there are only 3 girls and 5 guys, but some guys went stag.
It was mostly a group date - nobody really paired up.
Ryan was crowned Prom King, but refused to pose in his crown after prom.
Instead he put it on me (while I was reading and eating a banana) and took a picture.
I look thrilled - NOT!
I am not photo-shopping this, so you just have to use your imagination.

He reports that he had a great time.

No comments: