Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summer at the beach











Here are a few pictures from the beach in Florida! What a fabulous vacation we had with my family. My siblings all have younger children than mine. The oldest four cousins (girls) are very close to Ryan's age - all teens. So he had a bevy of beauties surrounding him (see the 6th picture).

We four siblings are Karen, Kelly, Karla and Kevin. The first picture is us 4 plus our mom. Next is our mom and our spouses.

Then we've got the entire group together. After that is a picture of the giant sandcastle we built. We had a professional sandcastle builder hired to show us the intricacies of building. We all had a hand in it. This was to celebrate the youngest cousin, Morgan Lilly's 8th birthday.

The pyramid features all the cousins (all except for my 3 middle children).

I'm including the family pictures of us four siblings: the Teeter's family (Karen), Carlson's (Kelly), Pavich's (Karla), and Lilly's (Kevin).

Reminder of names: Karen & Dan - Blaire, Barrett and Brendan
Kelly & Arvid - Krista (Travis, Kate, Brooklyn) and Ryan. Missing are Erika (Sterling, Cami), David and Scott
Karla & Todd - Sara and Samantha
Kevin & Demetra - Alex, Stephanie and Morgan
 

2 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

These all look great! In that family picture of us, I just noticed that half is my family and half is your family! We do not have the same size of families, so it just goes to show how much of your family is missing! :(

Erika said...

I still wish we'd been able to come, but then I'd probably have had to spend several weeks in Florida with a brand new baby. It looks like so much fun though!! I haven't seen many of these pictures. I love all the individual family pictures. Now if only ours was complete...