Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disneyland: Mickey and Me!





Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse. He turned 80 the same day I turned 50. So what better way to celebrate? Arvid and I went to Disneyland where I wished Mickey a Happy Birthday. He gave me a big hug. Then when I said it was my birthday too, he proceeded to conduct the singing while I sang to the two of us. He gave me another big hug and kiss. Minnie, too. It was really fun. In the 2nd picture, both Mickey and Minnie are kissing my cheeks with their noses - it's hard to tell.

We then caught the Lion King Show, visited Tarzan's Treehouse and watched fireworks. We got there late, but bought annual passes, so we'll go back and visit other features another time. (We were also there a week ago, so got lots of rides and things in then, too.)

No comments: